Saturday, September 22, 2012

Autumn Colors

Continuing with last week's photo shoot, I have another set of pictures, this time in the theme of Autumn colors (this was the original idea of the shoot though it kinda got lost on the way).

I had managed to get some alone time with today's model, Efrat, and posing on this tree I got some interesting shots.

Once more, the closed walls around this olive tree made control over the light really simple.

A few additional shots were made just before sunset when the light was softer and easier to balance with a small flash.

Model: Efrat Malachi

Makeup:  Eti Hazan




For last weeks blog post with the first set of pics from this shoot go here.


This was shot right before sunset, by which time I had already gone through two sets of batteries on my flash (going all day at 1/4 to full power does that), so no flash here. The light was soft enough for that.



A couple more shots in the open, these were taken with flash as key and the sunset as rim light. 




Models: Efrat Malachi, Dana Fadlon, Makeup: Eti Hazan





Below are actually the first pictures I took on this shoot with Efrat. I liked the contrast between the orange dress and blue sky, which came into the frame naturally since I was shooting from a lower angle up to the model in the tree.





Model: Shahaf Poran, Makeup: Galit Shmuel Bagim





Here I thought the light from the setting sun was pretty good, but my friends wanted to try the opposite angle. Though I had a hard time getting the flash output to match the sunlight I did manage to get this cool back light.



Thanks again to everyone who participated and organized this event. Hopefully by next week I will have some behind the scenes images from the shoot. 



and thanks to Efrat for posing and Eti for the makeup.



For a few more images from this set go here.





Comments: comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment